Social Icons

Things I'll never take for granted

I wish I could post pictures today, but that would entail going downstairs and getting the camera... it's not gonna happen. Moving around seems hard, and painful. The past two days seem long and short at the same time. Long because it's such an effort to get around and short because I'm cherishing our family time and I don't ever want that part to end. Mike's doing everything, which is amazing, and I'm actually enjoying letting him.
To the point though, things I'll never take for granted (once I'm mobile again):
*getting my own cup of coffee- think about it, crutches and coffee, yeah, doesn't happen
*taking a shower- sort of impossible and I kept thinking I was going to fall and die from a gaping head wound
*taking my pants on and off
*carrying things from room to room
*stairs
Silly little things I took for granted three days ago.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!