Social Icons

Lately

...we got a bunny
it's name is eyelash
curtesy of Eden
in our search for our bunny
i realized that their are some
bunnies as big as my children

... got sick twice last week
and so did every other
member of my family
it probably won't go down
as my favorite week in history

...Micah is pottytrained
wooohooooo
doesn't begin to describe my excitement
and by pottytrained
i mean i can't remember his last accident
woooohooooo

...i deactivated my facebook account
but it's back on
too much time
it's too precious for that
i think the addiction's broken

...i've been painting the inside of my cupboards
aqua or light mint
it's darling
but to take pictures it has to be clean
that may not happen soon

...i've been trying to finish up some inside
projects that i've been lazy on all winter
come on spring
i have a million things to do in the yard
...but for now, there's still snow

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!