Social Icons

October

I can't believe it's October.
Seems like our beach days have been sooo long ago, and yet seems like they were only yesterday.
Eden's birthday is a week from today, I need to get busy.
People who know her can't believe she's only 3 still, and I feel the same.
I have a couple of exciting things coming up, but you'll have to keep checking back to see.
I think I'm going to host a giveaway! Yay!
Since about three people read this blog, you'll all be winners.
And after I do that, I'll have an announcement.

But until then, we've been reading lots of books and playing in the leaves.
Endless fun.









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

We went to the UW Arboretum on Sunday and played in the leaves. The leaves around GB are just starting to fall. I'm glad we did, because it's so rainy today, and it's supposed to be again over the weekend. It's quite possible that the leaves at home will be too wet to play in this year!