Social Icons

Happenings or not

life around here lately, seems busy
and this computer is hanging on by a thread
thus the sporadic and unpredictable posts
yet:
Micah jumps off everything, height is not an issue.
*
Eden is like an art genius.
*
 Mike still smells his socks when he unrolls them,
and yes, I'm sure he'll appreciate me sharing that.
*
I've quit eating a pint of ice cream a day,
hello tons of baby weight.
*
 Micah tells me probably no less than twenty times a day 
that he's going to put me in jail.
*
Eden loves to write "I love you" and writes it IUO heart (I love it)
*
 Mike and I are obsessed with planting trees.
Total for this summer: 9.
*
I'm in week 22 of pregnancy.
WAHOOOOOO!
*
Eden and Micah have started doing chores.
Another woo to the hoo.
*
I started meal planning and it's going quite well, thank you.
*
Micah walks around the house clapping and today told me he loved my coldness.
*
I wish I had a pint of ice cream right now.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Jenny Pick said...

How you go without the ice cream is beyond me...