Social Icons

6 months already

I can't believe my baby's six months old today.
I say it nearly everyday to Mike, the old saying: the days are long, the years are short.
I remember the day of his birth like it happened an hour ago.
 And the transition that Ezra made into our family was beautiful. 
There is really no other way to put it.
 He is absolutely adored by Eden and Micah.
And he's never in need of attention, I love that.
 Eden changes diapers frequently, and Micah just learned how last
week. It's not something I ask of them, mind you, it's all them.


 My little family, so in love with each one of them, and so thankful to God for the gift they are.



 Ezra is such a journey. Here he is six months old, yet his journey began almost two years ago. A miracle, absolute miracle.
Love you so much baby.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!