Social Icons

Priceless to me

I posted a really long post on Thursday and just checked my blog right now to see it not there. Whoops. I'm kinda glad. It was a bit of a rant and I used to have a self-imposed rule of not writing when upset. I don't think I was upset, but a bad attitude was definitely displayed.
Mike's been working a lot lately and I've been repeating a mantra to myself: the joy of the Lord is my strength. It's been a tough week with the kids, but I feel like my patience has increased by leaps and bounds. Seriously, I love that, and I hope it sticks.


I took these photos last weekend. Could it get any sweeter? Mike is such an incredible dad. He has a servants heart like you wouldn't believe. And talk about selfless, I'm just blown away.
I love tender, little moments and wish they could be acknowledged every time they happen.
They're priceless to me.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

These pictures are priceless for sure. I love that little sweater, too. I wish it would cool down again so my girls could go back to wearing sweaters again.