Social Icons

Their little slice of heaven

A few weeks ago,  a friend sent us some passes to the children's museum in Milwaukee. It was such a treat as I haven't been there ever with Micah and only once with Eden nearly two years ago. At that time she was so small for so many of the exhibits, but this time it was so perfect.
She stayed in the little mechanic area for quite a while,

and it was so adorable to watch.

And that's when I decided that we have some similar interests, my little car mechanic.

The little Sendik's grocery store was her favorite

and she had some serious talks with Daddy about his phone battery dying.

I love the face that Eden is making when she's creating.

Micah had a lot of fun too. Right after this picture, he almost flipped the rocking horse. Boys!

I know the kids both had fun, running everywhere and touching everything their little hands desired. I think they thought they were in heaven. But I think the highlight of my day was having Mike with us. He walked over from work and we got to spend some one on one time with each of the kids. I'd rather have it been one on one time with each other, but soon, soon.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!