Social Icons

A tea party

We went to the most fabulous tea party last weekend. It was so beautiful in so many ways. It was one of those things that you keep asking yourself "why didn't I do that?" I mean a tea party for little girls is so adorable, why aren't they happening all the time? Anyway, I loved it and Eden was enthralled.

It was such a special treat to be invited.







Our friend/host also planned a little craft. Adorable. It was a little felted acorn necklace. So. Cute.

Usually I'm not a big social person. I like my time with my kids and my hubby, but all week, I was looking forward to this tea party. I thought it was so special that I had this opportunity to spend with my daughter one on one. 
I love the memories we created last weekend and have thought of them so often this week. 
Thank you friend, for having us, we had a blast.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

Eden is lucky to have been invited. That looks like a great time. What a lovely, creative event. Also, I LOVE Eden's tights!