Social Icons

My ABC's

My ABC's
Age: 28
Bed size: Full, isn't that crazy considering Mike is 6'5.
Chore you hate: Putting away laundry. It's terrible. I've been considering a family closet for months.
Dogs: None. If we do ever get one, it'll be huge. I love big dogs, a great dane or a mastiff. The bigger the better.
Essential start of your day: Coffee. I've got a one track mind until I've gotten it.
Favorite color: Brown, but I'm starting to think ...yellow?
Gold or silver: Silver. I've just over the recent past added a few gold things that I love though.

Height: 5'4" That may be stretching it.
Instruments I play (or have played): I know how to read notes for piano. But played or play, ummmm, that would be a white lie stretch.
Job title: Wife, mommy, full-time care giver to two little needy people and one big needy person.
Kids: Two, love 'em like crazy.
Live: Hartland, WI. In 28 days though, that's about to change, Delafield baby, tah-tah Hartland.
Mom's name: Denise
Nickname: Well, I am like a Sybil in this regard. From Mike it's Little One, Boops, or Sweetie. From Eden it's Mommy and from Micah is Mah.
Overnight hospital stays: Just the typical with the kiddos births.
Pet peeve: I have a lot. Mike and I play a pet peeve game actually. Probably a safe one to say it tone, voice tone, it's just gotta be nice or I go through the roof.
Quote from a movie: I really don't have many. I'm not a movie liner type of girl. One that I always quote isn't even from a movie, but a TV show, Curb your Enthusiasm. When Larry David says "pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, ______" You fill in the blank. I know, I know, like I said I'm not a movie liner type.
Right or left handed: Right! The word alone tells you what's all good.
Siblings: Four. Two brothers and one sister, and yes, I'm the youngest.
Time you wake up: It pains me to even write this, 4:45 a.m. ish. It's so painful. Thankfully, I have a crazy wonderful husband who often gets up at six so I can go back to bed for an hour and not feel like the day is over at 8 a.m.
Underwear: What? What in the world am I supposed to write for this. Crazy. People share too much, I'm not that person people.
Vegetables you dislike: Cooked carrots. Eckkk, those are nasty, but I do eat them when I need to be polite.
What makes you run late: Ummm, I'm a mom. The kids of course.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, wrist, ankle.
Yummy food you make: Ha! You should ask Mike. I think I make good desserts, but as far as food, I'm a failure. Sandwiches, maybe.
Zoo animal: I'm kinda biased. Eden has grown my love for tapirs, but I blame her for my wanting to be different and liking a different animal. I'd have to say the ostrich because it's always mad at the zebra and is making a scene whenever we're at the zoo.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

I thought we were bad! My husband is 6'4" and we also have a full size bed. I'm going to tell him about your husband and your bed, so he'll stop complaining! ;)