Social Icons

My weekend agenda

Life's been busy lately. We're moving! Can hardly believe that one myself, but my free time is usually taken over by trying to pack a box. It usually doesn't happen because as soon as I tape it open, the kids climb in it and take over or make it into a slide... whatever they do, I usually don't get a thing gone.
Hopefully with Mike home this weekend, I can get some things done: patching holes, touching-up paint, organizing, cleaning out, trips to Goodwill, you name it.
Yesterday though, we took it easy. Eden is sick and I worked pretty hard at getting Micah to sleep (in my arms) to keep his resistance up. I pulled out the camera when Eden was down for a nap and attempted some self timer shots. They didn't turn out too hot, but it was fun.
I was going to do a post on some of my favorite things, but it'll have to wait. For now, here's two of my favorite things. Make that three: Micah, his belly, and my boots.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

That is a pretty great belly!