Social Icons

Feeling Overwhelmed

I know feeling overwhelmed can be a good thing, but that isn't the kind I'm feeling.

I feel overwhelmed, as in I can not accomplish all that I need to. We move in six days. At the moment I want to call a 1-800-GOTJUNK truck and tell them to haul everything away.

Yesterday I took the kids to the park and met a friend there, afterwards we went to the library. After all of this, Eden sat with a quivering lip in her car seat saying that she didn't want to move. She said that she didn't want anyone else to live in our house. Oh sweetie, you'll never look back, that's what I wanted to say, and I guess did more or less.

I have been really conscious of my "agenda" this week to get us packed. I think Eden and I have done more projects this week than we have all month. It's amazing to me, just how kids roll. If things start going downhill between Eden and Micah, what I've been doing is just immediately stopping what I'm doing and giving them 100%. I wish I always did that.

Even if I just go lay on the floor, they're crazy for climbing on me, I love that.

I am so blessed.

I still can't believe that God has provided this opportunity for us. We prayed for so long, years actually. That makes me feel really overwhelmed.
The overwhelmed in a good sense, I much prefer that one.

My happy kids in the midst of it all:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!