Social Icons

Weekend in Waupaca

Last weekend, we enjoyed some family time at my parents up in Waupaca. Caribou Grandma made a special birthday cake to celebrate Caribou Grandpa's belated birthday which was very fun for a certain little miss.

 

Mike and I enjoyed an afternoon out on the downtown in Waupaca. We went to the thrift store and found a $2 Manhattan toy for Micah, browsed the children's toy store, and enjoyed some fried calamari at T.W.Martins.

Mike and my dad had a good time playing "Don't Let Mama Fall";


while Eden and Caribou Grandma had fun dressing up.


This little big boy was happy no matter what anyone decided to do,

and Caribou Grandpa was pretty happy about his new rachet straps he got for his birthday.

Eden enjoyed lots of story times,

and the shape sorter "the house that Jack built".

Micah still ate like a pro despite being away from home. We're up to a jar and a half of baby food for dinner!

The kids both had/have a mucousy cough so I didn't want them to contaminate other kids in the church nursery. As it turned out, no one was in there, so they both got to play.

I love these pics of my dad and Micah,

and my husband and son.

I am so blessed with family.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!