Social Icons

This one's for you mom

My mom and I had a brief talk a week ago about Eden and her new desire to pick out her own clothes. I told my mom it's fine with me, it goes against my grain to let my daughter run around looking like a clown at times, but she's proud of herself and I love how she doesn't care what others think. 
Case in point:
Wow! I kept trying to tell her that she didn't need a hat, that it wasn't that cold, but no, she insisted that she needed to wear this hat and of course put on her lip balm before we left. 
We walked into town with Eden and Micah sitting side by side in the stroller and it was a beautiful day with so many people out. We always get a lot of smiles when we're out, but on this particular day, not only did we get smiles, we got chuckles and laughs.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!