Social Icons

The high chair incident

No one in the world probably cares,but this picture makes me smile every time I see it. It was quite the morning. Eden was fussy and needy a couple of mornings ago from being sick and was demanding every snack she could think of before 7 a.m. Mike and I tried to appease her, but the morning just wasn't going very smooth. We put her in her high chair thinking that she had snacks in front of her and maybe perhaps she'd be happy. We were talking in the kitchen over our morning coffee and looked over at Eden. She was stuck, very stuck in her high chair. The only way we could get her out was to lay the high chair down on the ground and let her slide out. It's a funny memory to me, and reminds me that mornings with a two year are never dull.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!