Social Icons

It's tight

As you may think by the title, this post is not about our new cash only budget. Which by the way, it's so crazy to me to see how much I used to spend using a credit card versus using only cash. Just today, at Wal-Mart (not a fan, but their prices are better on some things I needed) I needed dryer sheets. Normally I'd buy Bounce brand and be done with it, but today, I was shocked at how expensive that brand is. It was probably three times more than Great Value. Maybe they made their brand name to be an intended pun. Anyway, this post is not about budgets, but rather this little guy.

He loves to suck his tongue, and it's so adorable. But he lives life where everything is a tight squeeze. When I put him in little jeans or pants, I usually have to stand him up to shimmy the pants around him. I'd say it's a pretty tight squeeze when he never has the button or zipper done on his pants either.

But what he really loves most of all, is crawling, scooting, or backing under things. It's such a tight squeeze for him. Under the rocker, under the love seat (we don't own a couch), even once under the pack and play. It's kind of crazy how this little guys likes to find the little nooks and cranny's and stuff himself in there.

But he loves it, and I love letting my kids doing things they love, even if it means hiding behind the curtains.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!