Social Icons

Today, I...

had a doctor's appointment and it went very well
*
am comparing how wonderful I feel as to five weeks ago after my appointment
*
have an obsession with sunshine

can't wait to grill out dinner
*
think this blog is headed downhill because of the sunshine outside
*
am slightly bummed that I won't be longboarding for the next six weeks
*
am still happy

have an problem with butter toffee almonds
*
am really irritated that Eden keeps waking Micah up from his naps
*
got to spend time alone with Mike

got up before everyone else in the house
*
got told by a stranger that I had pretty hair, thank you stranger
*
don't want to do laundry or any other inside chore

decided that because the doctor said no to the YMCA, the beach will do just fine for a daily activity
*
think dragons may be right on up there with walruses
*
got my trumpet vine planted so it can take over the house
went to Stein's and didn't buy anything
*
really need to finish weed wacking
*
need to get outside right now

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Sandra Kohlmann said...

Make laundry an outside chore! Hang laundry to dry on outside clothes lines and fold it while you're still outside. Then it's only an inside chore for a few minutes. That's what I do!