Social Icons

It's not Friday

My brain is getting back in gear here, starting new projects and leaving them out for days, setting my sights and goals much too high for what will ever be accomplished. I like it.

I keep thinking it's Friday night, it's not.

I did get a tree planted yesterday, and my back got sunburned. I know, sunburn equals bad, but I liked it because I used after sun lotion and I smelled like I'd been at the beach. To top it off, I used sea salt hair spray in my hair this morning. Yum.

I know I'm getting back to normal because my cooking is atrocious. Mike was nice tonight and told me it was good. He also told me I can't drink beer when I cut the lawn.

These pictures made me laugh:




















I promise, they're not insane. They just look it, and it makes me laugh.

Today, I cleaned out all the kids clothes that are too small out of their closets and dressers. Whew, I didn't think it'd be such a job. With Eden's clothes, well, I had to sneak out a few things that are all I see lately. No, Micah's pants in the above picture are not too short, I think they're long shorts or something.

I found this picture of Eden on my computer today























It reminds me of this picture






















Anyway, I'm annoyed at how long this computer is taking to upload pictures. So, no more for this post.

I'm addicted to Starbursts. I love how they taste, but I think I love more how they make my breath smell. I always used to do that as a kid, cup my hand over my mouth and blow. Sometimes I still try it.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!