Social Icons

Why do I want chaos?

I know that God has been teaching me lately
to be still
and quiet
and less busy
to rest
to be open
to whatever He has in store for me.
 it's easier said than done.
life has been hard up until just lately
for over a year
really hard
emotionally draining
 and now it's just
peaceful.
and for some reason
that's hard for me right now
 what I loved about the chaos and being so broken emotionally
was that I was at the feet of Jesus
knowing that I could do nothing
while that's still true,
I find myself distracted
and in tiny moments thinking of my
longing to be at the feet of Jesus.
I want that back.
I want to be physically on my knees,
knowing God
loving God
needing God 
being desperate for Him
Its such a beautiful place to be.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lindsay said...

This post reminds me of a part in the book kisses for Katie where she comes back to the US after being in Africa for awhile and misses it so much because its so easy not to be at the feet of Jesus here. Great post! Love it and you!